PC-ROSET simulation program for Kawasaki Robot

• Hello gents,

anyone has the experience/knowledge on this program? would you be kind enough to share something...I need help on using the program. thanks.

• Is this software (demo version) available for download anywhere? Or do I have to get it from Kawasaki. Anyone know how much it costs?

• you have to get it from Kawasaki itself. it is no use although you could download it from elsewhere because the software requires the hardware key in order to be able to work.

i dont know how much the price is but being told it is 'costly'.

do you ever heard/know anyone using it?

• I have used it some, I don't find it very useful, nor very cost effective. It is very touchy, irritating, and poorly documented. It also does not like to run on a dual core processor machine. You need to associate the program with one processor only, or it will not run very long. I finally quit using it for anything except IFP work. Since IF PanelBuilder is available from Kawasaki, I don't even use PCRoset anymore.

Regards<br />Robert Miller<br />Fanuc P50, 145,155,200,ArcMate 100,120, Kawasaki FS30,MX500, old Kobelco/Kawasaki Painters

• you're probably right about that. but i have no choice to work it out though.
    when u used it, did you get the "PcAS execute error!" message? how did you resolve it? thanks.

• I don't remember that error, I just had problems with it locking up at inopportune times.
    Sorry!

Regards<br />Robert Miller<br />Fanuc P50, 145,155,200,ArcMate 100,120, Kawasaki FS30,MX500, old Kobelco/Kawasaki Painters

• hello,

anyone has any idea of what these means;

1. work transformation value
    2. tool transformation value

• I do have the manual for PC Roset, if someone wants to look at it. Send me an e-mail if you want me to send it to you. It is unrestricted information as far as I know.

• Is this software (demo version) available for download anywhere? Or do I have to get it from Kawasaki. Anyone know how much it costs?

I am also curious. What is the cost of this software? Just a rough estimate, so I know weather or not I should look deeper into purchasing it from KRI

• PC-ROset is usefull but fails some times.

I hope that K-Roset will be better, and release is near.

Advertising from our partners