KUKA KR10 SCARA KRC2sr

• Hello,

I have difficulties to start a controller KRC2sr. Without the conveyor board, the system works well. After add a conveyor board, the system doesn't work and I don't know why. :question_mark:

The following message appears: Dynamic breaking active - 108.

Now, with or without conveyor board, the system doesn't work.

Someone can help me to result this problem please?

KUKA KRC1 KR200COMP-KR150-KR45-KR15 / KRC1A KR350 / KRC2 KR150-S2000-KR210-S2000 / KRC2 ed2005 KR360-2 / KRC2Sr KR5-R320 / KRC4 KR16 ARC-HW<br /><br />ELECTRONIC REPAIR CENTER FRANCE<br /><br />http://www.industechnic.com

• To begin, without the conveyor board, the system worked well.

KUKA KRC1 KR200COMP-KR150-KR45-KR15 / KRC1A KR350 / KRC2 KR150-S2000-KR210-S2000 / KRC2 ed2005 KR360-2 / KRC2Sr KR5-R320 / KRC4 KR16 ARC-HW<br /><br />ELECTRONIC REPAIR CENTER FRANCE<br /><br />http://www.industechnic.com

• that seem to be just one of messages, for example there is also DeviceNet problem which did not exist before.

perhaps something not connected right or blown fuse?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi Panic mode. The controller works normally with a 3COM Board. We don't install this board now. To begin without optional board, the system works well and the controller drives the arm. After insert the conveyor board, the controller doesn't drive the arm.

We have meet this problem with three controllers. We have checked the fuse and the mother board. We have installed a new back-up. For the three controllers the same message appears "Dynamic breaking active 108".

That make me mad.

• what exactly is that board? From 3COM i have only seen Ethernet Network Cards (like 3C905-TX).

any time some hardware is added to a PC relevant software (drivers) need to be installed. in modern computers resources are normally managed automatically but in XP era, it was not always so. interrupts, etc may need to be configured in BIOS or set by jumpers.

in case of KUKA PC, option boards must be installed in specific slots.

so can you please identify exact hardware, settings etc. that changed

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I think your 3COM card is for "EthernetKRLXML" and this version was initially installed 2010.

So why did you reinstalled it, what is with the driver?

Can you check your windows driver (Device List) whether you can see the 3COM Card (which is not good) and can you also send vxwin.ini from Windows directory?

• I want you explain the initial problem.

After 2 weeks off , the arm doesn't start. The first problem was "the data machine doesn't fit for this type robot" + Power Failure Module A5/A6. We have understood the data machine has changed because our robot counts only 4 axis (KR10 SCARA). We have reloaded the good machine data. The fault has disapeared but we don't take the motor under power (Dynamic breaking active).

We have another functional controller and we have tested all the parts power module, power supply, mother board XP,... When we install the mother board DENSO RP296B, the system locked. We have replaced the board RP296B and have installed the original conveyor board. The system stayed locked. But the problem is most important because the new board RP296B doens't start anymore after removed the conveyor board.

After, we have replaced by a new parts RP296B and a new conveyor board and the system locked again.

Enclosed, I deposit some pictures for seeing.

The problem comes to the DENSO board. Perhaps, some parameters change into the RP296B when we install the conveyor board. We have contact the helpdesk KUKA and he says there is a problem. Why???

Picture 5051: RP296B - DENSO Mother board

Picture 5050: complete system

• Does Someone know how we can communicate with RP296B?

• Enclosed the RP296B board. I remove the battery. I hope the system will lose the configuration. We are going to try to access the bios.

This is incomprehensible. I let you know.

• Using telnetk 192.0.2.1 we connect to the robot PC. We have tested the commands memclr and romclr. The machine data did erased.

But the system doesn't start.

Now we want enter into the bios of the RP296B.

We think when the machine has started with the conveyor board, The bios has changed.

What do you think?

Advertising from our partners