position montoring error KSS01105

• never heard of KRC8.3.1, pretty sure it's KRC4. you must be confusing KRC and KSS.

also for axis to work properly, it need to be parameterized correctly. there is tons of parameters involved.

if axis is configured as linear, scaled correctly, gains are correct etc. then i am guessing that in position window is too tight. for linear axis you may want to set it up about 1.5mm.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• panic mode Thanks

yes its kss , sorry for the mistake

following changes are made after adding this motor data

1. axis type- it was rotary changed to linear

2.transmission ratio-it was 184/1 changed to 3020/100 as per gudel gear box

3.software limits

4. position window=it was 0.1 changed to 1.5 and its fine now no more position monitoring error

THANKS panic mode

• if you made changes in WoV and then deployed, safety configuration should match (after activating safety configuration).

if you made changes on HMI after deploying WorkVisual project and activating SafetyConfiguration, you need to go back to SafetyConfiguration on the HMI (smartPad) and confirm those changes so they get synced. don't remember exact menu, things have changed from one KSS to another so i no longer try to memorize those things.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• that parameter is for deceleration in case of an EStop. 100% is the starting point, it is the weakest acceptable value (worst case possible). It means that stopping due to EStop is not more aggressive than regular stop. this type of stop is used in emergency and should be as quick as possible. in other words this value should be as large as possible - without exceeding axis or controller limits (because that would cause damage). so normally this value is maximized (150, 200,... up to 500). correct value is determined through process of axis optimization and using Trace tool.

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners