Fence reset problem, sometimes wont reset after turn on power.

• Hey Guys.

I am completely new to work with Yaskawa MH50 robot, I´m working at a Plastic manufacturing company.

Sometimes then I turn on the power to the yaskawa robot and after up start of the system I can´t reset the Omron Fence, the controller "Siemens Simatic" won´t

reset.
    And second days theres no problems.... other days can it stay turn on for 1 hour and after it will reset.

I have talk with robot service company there are connected to these robots We have and they just saying it can be the communication between there computer box and the Yaskawa Robot computer box.

Have any of you a solution maybe ?

Sorry for my bad enligsh.

Best Regards.

Stig

• The gate switch is dual channel. The two contacts for the gate input must come on at the same time. Is the gate switch connected directly to the robot or is the gate switch connected to a PLC or Safety PLC.

If it's connected to a PLC, the outputs from the PLC may not be coming on at the same time.

If it's connected directly to the robot, check the connections on the gate switch.

Robodoc

• Hey again.

We have found out that one of the Relays in the remote controller box died and that was the problem to the fence doesn't seems to work. We have now installed new Relay and all work again. Thank you for good advice.

Best Regards

Advertising from our partners