Execute Karel on T1 mode

• Hi everyone!

We have an issue with executing one karel that shows the name of our Robot in xml, the point is that we wanted to put the karel program on Macro conditioned with flag, so when we are on mode T1 our output sets up the flag and it should have executed the program but, it appears an error macr-006 that says we need to put tp disabled automode, it is posible execute a karel program when we go to T1 mode?

Thanks!:smiling_face:

• Hi thanks PnsStarter!

I didn't explain correctly my bad.

We do know that isn't a problem of the Karel program, we executed the program manually with 0 problems!! But still want it to execute automatically when we go in T1/T2 mode, we thougth that with macro's we could have run it but as u did explain we couldn't. So i ask again, is there anyway that we execute this program automatically when we go in T1/T2 mode? We can't use BGLogic's is fully.

Thanks!!

• One option would be to create a Karel program that runs infinitely in a loop (don't forget to add a DELAY statement in the loop to prevent locking up the system).

A Karel program with

%NOLOCKGROUP

%NOPAUSE=ERROR+COMMAND+TPENABLE

%NOABORT=ERROR+COMMAND+TPENABLE

%NOBUSYLAMP

will continue running regardless of T1/T2 mode or FCTN->Abort All.

The main loop could check for the status of T1/T2 mode and take action when the condition is met.

The Karel program could be set as the Hot/Cold Start Autoexec program so that it would run when the robot boots up.

Advertising from our partners