AUTO-mode troubles...

• The piece of iron is not scary. The change to body's structure and reduced functionality after the piece of iron impacts it with sufficient force/momentum- is. Even if you consider yourself invincible/expendable, other people may wander into the robot's working area. Do you really want to clean up flesh, blood and bone fragments after all the additional paperwork?

• Maybe this will help, you need to connect at least one E-stop button, safety gate and perimeter fence. Attached the wiring of the X11. And if you haven't read KSS8.3 System Integrator manual you should do that at least once, if you can receive files by some platform maybe I can send one to you.

• OMG... This robot is installed in a meat-packing plant, so there is already plenty of blood, guts and meat. And the place there is safe in itself - people do not enter this sector in principle.

h_t_t_p_ s://www.instagram.com/p/CD351_6h26j/ - my robot now :winking_face:

But w/o fully operational AUTO-mode :))))

• my robot now :winking_face:

OMG, poor robot... Who does that to a machine? :fearful_face:

I asked for tech-help. Not moralite

quit complaining.... all you got is help. you did not read the manual, you did not do the training, you did not do proper commissioning and what you are asking is improper - you are about to kill someone with that attitude. i am seriously considering to ban your account so be warned.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• This is FULLY CLOSED area. Absolutely. As far I know LAN-cameras are not just yesterday invention :winking_face:

So I just need the info. And 3rd time I say: I can't use even Google right now, 'couse DNS-support is off by Belarus' gov - this is politics, not tech troubles. I can see the sites visited before DNS-off only! So I can't resolve IPs, and I cant download any files from not visited before.

I'm not a 5-y.o. boy, so I can take care of safety. For 30+ years I have been living with computers, electronics and heavy equipment.

So, please, w/o spam :)))

• if DNS servers are blocked, but you have internet access you may just need to edit host file on your computer. since you are already able to visit this site, you may have ability to download attachments in posts. if not, how would you like the files delivered to you?

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi,

first of all safety first

Have you done a risk analysis?

Depending on the result of the risk analysis you normally have to use special safety equipment

(You LAN cameras are able to detect people, but not able to stop the robot)

Do you have any safety regulations in your country you have to follow?

the switch you showed is a

SN02X12-732L-MC2122 Multiple Limit Switches from Euchner

At a safety meeting I met one guy who is still suffering. During commissioning he was working in a cell (all safety bypassed! - this is what you want to do too?).

One collegue went outside to run the robot program in AUT (safety gate open!)t o see how everything works, the robot pressed this guy to some media distribution panel. His back was open, he broke a bunch of rips and spent more the one year in hospital just to recover.

So, as I said, safety first (in every age)

regards

MOM

• 10x for identification of switch.

But, plz, stop the meowing about safety. I'm old-school engineer for more than "quarter of whole century", so I asked for solving the current eng.problem.

So let's stop spam. I don't need obsessive nannies - I'm not 5 years old. I need a clear answer to a clearly posed technical question. Nothing more. How many times I must describe that ALL SAFETY is OK?!

• If alk safety is ok then you will have no problem enabling drives and running in AUT that is the only thing different between T2 and AUT

3) read 1 and 2

KSS00203

General movement resolution

Caused by: KS

This tells that robot cannot move because $MOVE_ENABLE is not TRUE or some other condition or message prevents drives from operation. If not using EXT mode, make sure $MOVE_ENABLE is mapped to input 1025 which is always true. Also check if $DRIVES_OFF signals is also mapped to same input - 1025.

KSS01356

Requires push of start button

So enable drives and press Start button....

Drives are enabled when I in SIR is green. In manual modes drives are enabled by pressing and holding enabling switch, also known as "dead_man". This however is not practical for automated production (just imagine someone clenching his fist for 8 hours without ever letting go or squeezing too much).

So in AUT mode, drives are enables by pressing Drives On button (that is the button next to mode key switch, labeled "I"). In EXT mode this is done by signal from PLC. All of this is in the Operation section of the manual.

KSS01376

Active commands blocked

This message is displayed when one tries to run program while drives are not on...

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners