DSE-IBS 3.02

• I have a 2 vkrc2 cabinets one has DSE-IBS C33 and the other DSE-IBS 3.02 and i have installation files for kss 5.6.10

In the cabinet with DSE-IBS C33(uses INTERNAT\KRCSETUP\KRC\ROBOTER\DSE\KRC2_C33.BIN file) installation of kss 5.6.10 works fine

but in other cabinet with DSE-IBS 3.02 does not because of missing file KRC2.BIN file so iam searching KRC2.BIN FROM vss or kss 5.6.X

An older installation of vss 5.4.10 has file (INTERNAT\KRCSETUP\KRC\ROBOTER\DSE\KRC2.BIN ) and it works with DSE-IBS 3.02

but KRC2.BIN file from vss 5.4.X installation files is incompatible with kss 5.6.X installation files

• Code
    Code
    I think you have different versions of krc2 cabinets.
    The C33 version is for KRC2 2005 series cabinets.
    It is very possible that even if you have a 5.x operating system, you still have hardware from a version prior to 2005.
    Check version of KPS and KSDs.
    It is not a software problem.
  • It is software problem because the same happens when i try to install kss 5.4.10 to vkrc2 with DSE-IBS 3.02

The error when starting kss is missing krc2.bin file.

But if i copy this missing file krc2.bin from an other installation of vss 5.4.11to kss 5.4.10 installation this error disappears and i have a working

kss 5.4.10 installation to vkrc2 cabinet (kss not vss).

The same is with kss 5.6.10 krc2.bin is missing from installation files but i don't have a working vss 5.6.X installation to copy from here the missing krc2.bin file. Also krc2.bin file from vss 5.4.11 installation is incompatible with kss 5.6.10 installation files.

To sum up i need krc2.bin file for kss 5.6.X installation ...

• Hello, i would like to install kss 5.4 on my old kr210 with dse c3.02. can someone share with me the krc2.bin from vss 5.4.10? I would really appreciate it.

Advertising from our partners