k roset arm model needed : KJ264 s002 converyor

• HELP !

Experts , Pls. share me KJ 264 s002 converyor arm model for K roset to connect with real robot , in my version i dont have that ,

Kindly share me that if you have ,

Cheers!!!!

LiAn

• Models are made available as default within the KROSET version you use (the list of models for your version will be a pdf located in the documents folder in you KROSET installation directory called: Kawasaki\K-ROSET\Hisui\documents\K-ROSET ReleaseNote.pdf

Additional models (which are generally new products) are only available by supplied installation files supplied from Kawasaki, the model you are referring to is not a new product, so I would be surprised if this model is available from Kawasaki as a separate installation file.

If the model you require is not listed, then it is probable you are using an early version of KROSET.

Contact your local distributor to obtain the latest version of KROSET, it will be free to obtain.

Latest versions are on 1.8x which do contain that model.

• Sirs ,

So good to read your advise , I went through model list ( PDF doc. and kroset model lib. ) in my 1.82 k roset but can find KJ 264 S002 conveyor , only KJ 264 S002 is available , no conveyor predefined model ....., so my k roset cant shake hand with robot ...

That is the problem i meeting now ...., need your help , Pls.

Cheers!!!

Advertising from our partners