50052 Joint speed error and 38033 Transmission failure

• I have an ABB IRB6400R on a 14m track, s4c. Recently I have been getting quite a lot of errors. The two most common errors are (50052 Joint speed error, The speed of joint TRACK is too high relative the ordered speed) and (38033 Transmission failure, Axis computer detected failure in transmission to/from serial measurement system 1).

The errors come up randomly during a program and cause the robot to go into crash state. The track speed error comes up in programs where the track is stationary.

Anybody any idea what is going on?

• Noise on the track resolver signal causes the resolver to be misread, making it look like the motor moved. Make sure all grounds and shielding are correct and complete in the resolver and motor cables. Seen this with many times over the years.

• Good morning, to solve the problem I suggest you remove the "Signal cable from the XS2 control cable" and clean it with the spray clean contact, then pass some air and redo the tests, if the problem is not solved, replace the cable . It worked for me. See you.

Eng. Kennedy Robert Sotana Bertoncelli

Departamento de Engenharia

E-mail: kennedy@ghelplus.com.br

Advertising from our partners