I was wondering is there a possibility to make lin motion to go faster than 2m/s.
* As far as the axis velocities goes currently they are working about 50% as they go in this lin motion at 2m/s (the motion mostly is A1 motion with extended arm so axis doesn't need to work as hard).
* The accuracy is not important here. I can have +-3mm from path.
* KRC compact KSS 8.3.37; KR10 R1100 sixx
* I'm asking because i'm lazy and don't want to add a bunch of PTP motions which are hard to predict and will make a messy program
* The programming is done via MxAuotomation, but knowledge how to make it in KRL would be helpful as well