About Fanuc timer accuracy

• Hello,everyone

I'm running a program and I want to get the running time. Now,I use a timer to reset ,start and stop ,then R[1]=time1; but I find the timer value is wrong when the program perform the end.The timer value is 200 second, but when I use my phone to timing the running time,the value is 156 actually ,I don't know where is wrong ,I am not sure how to deal with it ? And is there any other way to solve this problem. Please help...

• HawkME

Changed the title of the thread from “About funac timer accuracy” to “About Fanuc timer accuracy”.
  • On my experience, this method You described always worked well.

When You say about this 200 sec result, are you referring to TIMER[1] value, or to R[1] value? Botha are 200 sec?

Maybe something more writing a value on R[1]?

• Here's the program I wrote

TIMER[1]=reset;

TIMER[1]=start;

TIMER[1]=stop;

R[1]=TIMER[1]

when the program end the TP screen display R[1] = 200 ,

but I timed it on my phone 156 sec from start to finish.There is no other to use R[1] ,why is this?

• How did you time it on your phone? Are you sure you didn't press the button on your phone at a different time than the code executed?

That isn't enough evidence to say the timer is wrong.

• Just click on the run program and the phone starts ticking , I press the button on my phone at the same time when the code start executed,and when TP display stop I press stop on my phone.The difference should be small between the two results ,but that's a huge error.

• The ‘‘Elapsed Simulation Time‘’ in run panel means the time real robot running the same program,

and the time in profiler means the time simulating the program,is right?

Advertising from our partners