Multiple language ErrWrite/TPWrite/UIMsgBox...

• Hi all!

in the aim of being able to translate the messages that would appear to the log and to the flexpendant interface...

I could create a system module with global message strings definitions.

then I could create one system module for each language I would like to translate my application into. The multiple language modules would have assignments of the translated strings into the global variables.

This allows me to change the language programmatically...

But... it rings a bell that time ago I saw an XML file with some texts... is that possible or I'm wrong? Is there any better way to prepare translations into multiple languages to show messages and log them into the flexpendant?

Clearly if I log the messages in a certain language, I would not be able to show them translated unless there is a better way to do that.

Thank you all in advance!

• Thank you very much Lemster68!

Just seen how to use that, it couldn't be easier. I could use SYMNUMS to make the code easier to read and work with that, moreover, as the help system explains, that would definitely consume less memory.

There is still the issue that the logged message won't change language as will be stored in the language it was shown.

Thanks again!

:thumbs_up:

Advertising from our partners