Resetting BZAL Alarm

• I am new to the forum and was hoping for a little help with my LR Mate 200id robot. During the Covid break in the college, two of our four robots experienced a SRVO-062 BZAL alarm.

I have replaced the batteries and have the procedure for mastering the robot. My problem is getting the robot to move to the zero position. The alarms are reset except for the six BZAL alarms, the switch is in T1, the teach pendent is on, the mode is JOINT. Yet, I get a MCTL-003 alarm and the robot arm will not move. Any suggestions.... I should state the robot is part of an integrated industrial training assembly. It is the third element of a six stage PLC assembly line.

I did not experienced this problem when I replaced batteries and mastered our two standalone robots.

• · Turn on the teach pendant (move selector to ON).

· Press key ‘MENUS’.

· Press key “0” (NEXT) and then ‘6’ (SYSTEM).

· Press key ‘F1’ (TYPE).

· Select ‘Variables’ menù and then press ‘ENTER’. It should appear system variables list.

· Find variable ‘$MASTER_ENB’.

· Set value at '1' (press key 1 and then press key 'ENTER').

· Press key ‘F1’ (TYPE).

· Select ‘MASTER/CAL’ and then press ‘ENTER’ key.

· Press key ‘F3’ (RES_PCA) and then confirm with the key ‘F4’ (YES).

· Turn on and then turn off the robot, now is possible to move the robot.

• When I went back to try what you provided, the robot arm moved. I believe I had resolved the issue, just needed to cycle power for the changes to be implemented. Thanks for the help. All the alarms are reset and all is well.

Advertising from our partners