I am trying to create some basic programs using the offline simulator for the UR5.
I am using Windows and a VM as per the instructions.
When I am trying to create a program, the robot arm graphics keeps blinking very fast and I cannot see any movements or cannot finish a program, has anyone come across this before? I have attached a video of it here video-1596014422.mp4 .
It might be with my VM set up?
Below are my laptop and VM specs:
- DELL Latitude 5400
- System type: x64-based PC
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8665U CPU @ 1.90GHz, 2112 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- RAM: 16 G
- Graphic: Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620, RAM 1 G
- I use Oracle VM VirtualBox
- All the memory etc. is set by the recommended values included in the installation instructions.
- RAM: 1024 MB
Any help would be greatly appreciated.