OrangeEdit no longer handling ILFs?

• So, I was setting up a new trainee with OrangeEdit a few days ago, and tried to show him how ILFs (move instructions in particular) work, since we don't have a KUKAbot on hand, and he'll be travelling out to do support on KRCs. And the newest version of OE refused to create motion ILFs -- it instead popped up a "buy the paid version to do this" message. Has anyone else had this happen? My older version of OE doesn't do this, but now I'm wondering when it's going to get remotely killed by OrangeApps in order to force me to downgrade.

Since ILF handling was the one thing I still used OE primarily for (I haven't seen a way to get WorkVisual to do it), if this is the way Orange is going, that pretty much ends my use of their products.

• Yep.

I also didn't stumbled on a robot with KSS 8.6 yet.

But if you create a new project with a KSS 8.6 controller, and insert some sample modules, you can play with the ILFs.

I want try this on a real robot, someday.

• install little program called Everything from void tools, it is an amazing little thing and blazing fast in locating files. just type in part of the name (such as "snip")

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thanks!!! I fixed PTP and now it creates structures in the dat file.

Advertising from our partners