Robotic Dog project

• Hello everyone.
    I am new to this forum.
    Currently i am working on a Robotic Dog project. Due to covid19 lockdown currently i am working on software part on a simulator.

For now i have made it to do following

Slow Walk

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Running
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rotation around its center

Now i am extending its functionalities so that it can perform some task with Vision sensors data.

Please provide your valuable feedback!

Good Day!! Stay Safe!!

• Hey!!

That's really a nice project to start with and yeah it would be great if it will perform task taking help of Vision sensors data. Robotic pet technology will soon be sophisticated enough to cover our emotional needs. Robotic dogs, for instance, will have social intelligence, providing what people need. Grooming a robotic pet is no more difficult than dusting a piece of furniture. You also never have to worry about changing your pet's water or feeding them. This is important for busy executives.

Good Luck:thumbs_up:

Edited once, last by AustinC ().

Advertising from our partners