Roboguide broken/missing Utools.

• Hello

Having an issue with roboguide while trying to set up cad to path features. At some point in time one of my Utools (UT:11) stopped appearing in the list under Parts>"part name">Features>"feature name">Properties>General. The user tool can still be found in the main tools list and can be selected from the virtual teach pendant. Looking through the tools properties doesn't have anything jumping out at me as the issue. Here's a list of the things I've tried to fix it so far:

1:Restart robot; Re-open roboguide cell. - No change.

2:Delete user tool 11 and re-enter its values - No change, still missing from feature list.

3: Copy another working user tool into the UT11 slot - No change, still missing from list.

4:Copy black/clean UT11 properties into UT16 slot. - Permanently broke UT16 in the same way.

5:Copy working UT:11 from a working (but much older) roboguide cell. - No change.

Anybody seen this before or have any ideas while I wait for Fanuc response?

• I had the same issue. My problem was a scaling issue when the file was made. It would load in roboguide but was tiny. Let me know if you solved your issue a different way

• Did you ever get a response from fanuc? I'm having a similar issue currently where I've lost all Utools past UT:10

Nothing Useful. I can't recall if we ended up just reverting to an earlier backup and losing the work, or If I created a new cell and imported everything but the UTools into it, but I think both would have fixed my original issue.

I will say, If you lost all UTOOLs after 10 at the same time it sounds like it may be a different issue. What is the value of $SCR.$MAXNUMUTOOL on your robot?

Advertising from our partners