Cad to path; any way to generate TP programs for multiple features at once?

• Hello All,

Working on an application that will eventually involve a robot processing hundred of different parts, each with dozens of features. Currently I'm only working with a fraction of these, but the library of features still exceeds 100. Any time the part is moved around the work cell or fixture these programs need to be Re-generated, one fixture at a time. I have all programs using a frame, which prevents this from happening too often, however it is possible the customer may make change(s) to the position (IE shorter mounting flange) for some parts but not others. Is there any way to generate multiple TP programs at once. Ive tried selecting the part group and feature group but cant seem to find any way to perform this action on multiple feature. Figured I would ask before resigning to right clicking things for the next 20 minutes.

• If u shift select all the segments and generate tp ?

this is differents parts, and i do not think it works because the programm will not be the same...

Unfortunately, It doesn't let you select multiple features, even within the same part. I was more hoping there was a away to "que up" the generation of the TP programs without manually clicking through every feature and accompanying popup.

• Eric, did you find out how to generate TP programs for multiple features simultaneously?

Unfortunately No, I did find a setting under roboguide option->CAD To Path->Tp Program Generation that generates a new TP Program anytime a change is made to a feature segment. But I often found that the delay this caused after every change made it more annoying than useful.

I think the best bet is lots of clicking, unfortunately.

• Unfortunately No, I did find a setting under roboguide option->CAD To Path->Tp Program Generation that generates a new TP Program anytime a change is made to a feature segment. But I often found that the delay this caused after every change made it more annoying than useful.

I think the best bet is lots of clicking, unfortunately.

Thank you for your response

Advertising from our partners