Fanuc Robot Digital Output aren't working

• Hi All,

I encountered a problem with the fanuc robot R-30iB I was working on and it was a digital output that was not working. When the digital outputs are turned on in automatic mode and even at manual mode by turning on the outputs, the display numbers in the module did not lit, and I had replaced the module and also the module before it which has the link display and some cable connection. It didn't help. I 've checked the output configuration and they were/are all active. My digital output is on slot 1 so my congfiguration is rack 1 slot1 and this is assigned for DO 65-80, and my start is 1. it used to work but all of a sudden it didnt work. Any idea what could be the issue? So I know that the terminal connection to the module isn't the problem because eventhough this is not plugged in to the module the display output when the output is turned on from the TP, should be lit. I've confirmed this by testing other robot. Please help. Thanks

• I'm sorry I don't have the infor for the card right now cause I am not at work today. The catd has 16points and separated by supplying 24 vdc every 4 points. I have changed this output module but it didn't help. Still nothing is lit on the display when you toggle the output from the TP.

Advertising from our partners