Ethernet KRL Insufficient memory error when trying to open connection

• Hello all,

I have an issue when trying to open connections using EthernetKRL (EKI_Init()). It throws an error saying "EKI02304 - Insufficient memory". The manual does not say anything about that error code. We had the communication working fine earlier, but during our testing we were not clearing the connection when we closed it using EKI_Clear(), which might have caused the memory to full up. We tried using the EKI_Clear(). EKI_ClearBuffer() as suggested in the manual, but none of them worked without having the connection open.

Krc4 - 8.5.4

EthernetKRL - 3.1

The configuration we have for the channel:

Attached the EthernetKRL log.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

• don't see code, only part of XML configuration

memory is emptied by reading or using EKI_ClearBuffer().

otherwise, if the server keep on sending messages, they will pile up in the buffer.

one sure way to clear all memory is ... by rebooting...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I have updated the post with the complete code. I tried using the EKI_ClearBuffer(), but it would throw an error saying the connection is not open - which I cannot open because of the Insufficient memory issue. I tried rebooting several times while enabling the "Reload all files". Nothing seemed to help.

• i see XML configuration is now complete

but i still see no code

since this used to work, it is likely that issue is with the code... unless...installation is messed up. for example WoV project deployed without integrating KOP.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners