Cannot load .TX form

• Hello

I'm new in FANUC programming.

I'm trying to do the simple user form from FANUC KAREL manual. As it says, I maked the .FTX file and then converted it with kcdict utility, which was installed with roboguide. As a result, I got two files: .TX and .VR. After that I tried to load these files in robot. The .VR file loads normally, but I cant load .tx file. TP says that "File is not loadable". I tried to copy this file from UT1: to MD:, but it also does not work - i got an error "no dict found for language".

There is no doubt, that I doing something wrong. Could you help me please with it?

I attach the .TXT file of form to this message.

I know, that I need the KAREL program to call this form. I made one, but it does not work with an error INTP-311 Uninitialized data

• I tried that once as well. Couldn't get it to work sadly. The Fanuc documentation that I got seemed to contradict itself on the naming conventions for the forms. There is one convention specifiying two letters as language code and the other stating that it is four letters.

I was using two letters for the language code when I posted my issue here on the forum. I think four letters got me a bit further later on.

Let me know if you find out how. I'd still like to do something with this tbh.

• I had this problem several years ago. Here is a thread on where I go over how I solved it:

Re: Loading Forms

Well I saw this thread... But it didnt work for me. I made the .cf file, which should load FORM and renamed .tx and .vr files to form.tx and form.vr. After that I tried to run the .cf file and then I get an error "Duplicate creation TYPE mismatch"

Then I tried to rename .tx and .vr to FORM1 and change the .cf file line to

LOAD FORM1

so I get an error "Undefined parse syntax error".

I also tried to change the .cf file line to

LOAD FORM FORM1

didn't work for me too. It causes an "Open Error On File"

• Well, I think that I solved the problem. All I had to do was renaming the files with adding 4 letters for specify dictionary. So the form with name FORMENGL.TX loaded correctly with basic teach pendant LOAD command without any .cf files.

Advertising from our partners