INTP-222 Error

• Good afternoon all,

This morning, we tried to run our normal main routine on the robot, but I keep getting this error: INTP-222. I checked the alarm code, but it did not provide any troubleshooting tips. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Before running the program, I keep getting a message saying "please power off if you want to recover". I restarted then tried running my routine, but get the same error. I aborted routine, and tried running other routines solo, but kept getting INTP-105. I contacted Fanuc and waiting on their reply, and wanted to see if anyone else shared the same experience and could share their solution? Thanks, have a great day!

*Edit: Controller is Fanuc R30iA

• Was there another associated alarm posted with INTP-222? Typically execution failure occurs when the program is not found in the controller if it has been renamed or deleted. However, there are other reasons that can cause this alarm. Check your alarm history.

• I am getting "SRVO-223 DSP dry run alarm (9.1)" and "SRVO-058 FSSB 1 init error (2)". I checked the optical fiber FSSB cable, I am getting one red light on both sides. We swapped out the entire servo amplifier module, and still I am getting INTP-222 when running the main routine.

We have our yellow drives power unit board, I see 4 status lights, with the top two alternating in blinking, and the bottom two are solid, which the manual says it is running in normal operation. What else can I check?

• Sorry for the late reply JR, we had a bad ground cable going from the robot into the controller, so we replaced. We had replaced the two cables going from the robot into controller also, but that didn't fix the issue 100%. Changing out ground cable fixed the issue.

Advertising from our partners