offsetting points

• Looking to create a programme for a mig robot to dip the nozzle into anti spatter paste, I am thinking of putting a small square container inside the weld cell and after the nozzle clean I want the robot to dip the nozzle into anti spatter paste but each time it goes in I want it to dip into a different part of the container so need a simple programme that can offset the points and then repeat.

Regards

• An example of a robot program I can create that will do what I want. little example

<< COMMAND(S) >>

<-> Begin of Program

TOOL = 1:TOOL01

(+) MOVEP P023 90.00m/min

(+) MOVEP P025 90.00m/min

[ ] :START

INC GB#(2:REAMER COUNTER)

IF GB#(2:REAMER COUNTER) < 17 THEN JUMP REAMER ELSE JUMP RESET COUNT

[ ] :REAMER

IF GB#(2:REAMER COUNTER) = 1 THEN JUMP LABEL0001 ELSE NOP

[ ] :LABEL0001

(+) MOVEL P005 90.00m/min

JUMP END

IF GB#(2:REAMER COUNTER) = 2 THEN JUMP LABEL0002 ELSE NO

• There's quite a bit questionable about your example (maybe some of it's missing?), but your true goal should be to get an anti-spatter sprayer. Even if you accomplish what you want with the dip, the torch will eventually dip into filthy gel I would think. Most if not all nozzle cleaners come with a nozzle sprayer. If it doesn't work I would fix or replace it. If there isn't one at all I would install one.

• You were right, SHIFT -ON AND SHIFT-OFF did the job perfectly, i was able to use it to change the position of the robot dipping into the anti spatter paste numerous times. Instead of dipping 16 times i managed to do shift on and increased the times the robot dips into the anti spatter paste 80 times before the the paste needs leveled again. Thanks for that Massula

And there was some things missing, i also did the program from scratch and rearranged everthing.

Edited once, last by hagsy ().

Advertising from our partners