Bad IO Assignment PRIO-063 Rack 89 Slot 1

• Hey guys,

I have setup a bunch of robots from scratch. Probably around 50. I am working on a customer site and we are re-purposing 4 robots. Arc mates I120IC. We are just using them for a clipping appliation. So no external axis or anything hooked up to the robot from the EOAT. I have put our standard routines and IO assigments in however I am getting the bad IO for the ethernet. I don't know if it will stop me in auto mode yet but it seems just like a warning. I have configured everything under the IO tab. THe DI/DO, UOP all configurations are green and active. They don't exceed my ethernet mapping. My robot is communication to the PLC without issue and everything lines up exactly. I just don't know where this error is coming from. It must be something left over in the robot. DO you guys have any suggestions of where to look

Thanks,

Kevin

• If you do not see an invalid assignment in your DI/O config, expand your DI/O in a cntl start to something like 2048, check to see if there is old assignments past the DI/O range you currently have set. For example, if you have up to 512 DI/O configured, you won't see anything passed 512 in your DI/O config, but there may be something assigned passed 512 that will cause that warning. It doesn't affect auto, more of a nuisance than anything.

Also, check under Ethernet I/P that Connection1 is set true and running.

• I did get this corrected. Not sure what was causing the bad IO assignment. However I expanded my inputoutput map from 6 words to 16 words. (I needed the extra space anyways) and this corrected the issue. Somewhere something must have been referencing outside of the 6 words. Still would be nice to understand what was happening.

• hallo together,

i am also getting same error. i expand the I/o from 512 to 1024 and cheked. there is nothing between. 512 to 1024. And assignment in DI/O config is also right. is another solutoion to get rid of this problem. i am getting DIGITAL INPUT.

Advertising from our partners