Machine Data do not match

• Hi All,

Setup: KR240 R3100 k ultra_KRC ; KRC4 ; V8.3.422, WV 6.0

MADA(on label): KR240R3100K_ULTRA\Floor

Trafoname[]: KR240R3100K ULTRA C4 FLR

I just tried to upload the WV project with a new KRL file as always. Nothing changed nothing touched. I received "Machine data do not match robot type" error.

I could see that in the Robot Data window, Machine data is "OFFICE ROBOT KR125" but Robot Name is same as before. This field is not editable. We bought this robot from a third party supplier, we did not receive any CD with KSS.

$ROBTRAFO[] : OFFICE ROBOT KR125

$TRAFONAME[]: OFFICE ROBOT KR125

And of course there are some follow up error messages like software limit switch, position deviation errors due to this mismatch of Machine Data.

I am not able to figure out why this has happened while running a routine. Please suggest How to change/load Machine data.

(NOTE: we recently bought a new SmartPad and it was working fine)

Please let me know if you need more information to help me.

Thanks

Pavan

• I manually changed the variable $TRAFONAME[] to "KR240R3100K ULTRA C4 FLR" and set this value to the $ROBTRAFO[] as well. I still have "Machine data do not match robot type" error left. all other follow up errors are gone.

Edited once, last by yourspk ().

• You will need to change the robot on WorkVisual (little orange robot) to one that match the physical model, compile the project again and download it to the controller.

Make backups before the procedure.

• Thank you for your suggestion massula , I have downloaded the old project file with correct robot information. Now I have "Machine names of the robot drives inconsistent" error.

• On Your first post, You told the robot was brought from a third party.

The robot and cabinet where working together there? Any chance of this controller being used on Office mode on its previous location?

• When the robot was first powered up, did it work correctly?

Did you download the active project from the robot, make your changes to that project, then Deploy back to the robot? If you attempted to create a project "raw" in WV, that's just asking for trouble.

If the latter, I would recommend reverting back to a good backup, then downloading the active project, save it under a new name, make changes to the new copy, then Deploy. That should avoid these kinds of issues.

• Hi every one.

i installed a KR360 L240-2 safe robot.

the name plate \MADA\ is KRC2\KR360_2\L240\FLOOR and $Trafoname is KR360L240@ H C2 FLR ZH360 and machine data name in hard disk is KR360L240 H C2 FLR ZH360.

so my robot movement x , y ,z in global mode is not go straight in one direction and twisting another axis.

i copy from another file this file "mada\KR360_2\L240\Floor\R1" and replace with my old file. the axis movement in global mode in x,y,z direction amended but after restart of robot the below fault is coming

1- invalid configuration on SafeRDW

2- EMERGENCY STOP safety controller

3- short circuit braking request by RDC1

if is possible help me.

Regards.

• hojjat.peighami

This is a crosspost, you shouldn't do that.

Ask in one thread, doesn't make sense to get answers in different threads.

Advertising from our partners