Unable to jog robot using smartpad

• Hello,

I am working with KUKA iiwa lbr 14 R820 robot. Currently, I am not able to jog the robot using the smartpad. I have attached the photo of the error that I am getting. I have started working on this robot very recently and so I am new to the system. Also, I am posting for the first time so excuse me if I have not followed the protocol.

• it means that your system has hardware, software or configuration problem.

what is the SunriseOS version? how did it end up in this state? did it happen after project deployed with WB? that would indicate software or configuration problem.

i see that MediaFlange and Group I/O are red so i would guess not qualified person tried to change things on the robot. Many things could be wrong but when working with SunriseOS it is important to use correct/compatible tool versions (WB, WoV), make sure that required patches are applied, correct version of options are installed, proper backups are made - before any change. Only then one may consider making changes and deploying...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello,

I am working with KUKA iiwa lbr 14 R820 robot. Currently, I am not able to jog the robot using the smartpad. I have attached the photo of the error that I am getting. I have started working on this robot very recently and so I am new to the system. Also, I am posting for the first time so excuse me if I have not followed the protocol.

You need to activate the security configuration each time you change it. You can do that on the smartPad, go to security, you'll find a button "activate" click and enter the password kuka provided.

• Of course, you can't jog the robot when you're in AUTO mode. Turn the physical key on the SmartPad ,select T1 mode then turn it back.

The error message seems like you selected the wrong type of flange in your project configuration on Sunrise workbench or you didn't connect the data cable from the Controller to the robot Arm.

Advertising from our partners