KRC4 and $meas_puls[1]. Who knows the pins of X23 and X25?

• Subj...

I'm trying to see the $meas_pulse[1], for example, in real time, but I haven't the optional cable for X33. But X33 at the connection plank = X23 & X25 on the board...

I know that 1-2-3-4 pins on the X33 must be "digital input". 5 - reserve. 6 - +24V. 7 - Gnd In. 8 - 0 Internal. 9 an 10 - don't know...

But who knows the real pins at X23 connector or X25?

I need to activate primitive binary sensor w/o EtherCAT or ProfiBUS :smiling_face:

• I have not any manuals :))) but I downloaded the manual with description of pins for external connection. Picture is in attach. The pins are: 1-2-3-4 pins are "digital input". 5 - reserve. 6 - +24V. 7 - Gnd In. 8 - 0 Internal.

I need the same info for other end of this cable. It must be classical computer 10-pin connector with 2x5 pins. But location of pins is a bit mysterious... :winking_face:

• Exellent! Looks like the truth :winking_face: maybe You know numbering of physical pins? They are placed as 2 rows with 5 pins each row :smiling_face:

It's a bit nervously to link w/o knowledge directly to board :smiling_face:

• "dual row header connectors" use sequential numbering that alternates between rows like this:

and you can confirm that since there is voltage on some pins (see previous post)

EDIT...

as correctly pointed out by dexterv, these are not plain header connectors, they are MicroFit and pin numbering is row by row.

Either way caution is advised when making any connecitions.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Ghm... I'd tested this type of numbering, but nothing hopeful. Will try with knowledge of your previous picture :winking_face:

Siemens, Kuka and sometimes HP like to use strange connectors :smiling_face: A lot of fun and f..uk-f..uk-f..uk!, especcially then you have only primitive tester ;)))

• always need right tool for the job.

one can get multimeters for $10-20

small thing compared to cost of replacement CCU board.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• It's not a problem. Some engineeer's joking - who worried about? :winking_face:

But I' really surprised. Will share the schemes in half an hour... Really mystical, but real problem :winking_face:

• You are The Grandioso Savier of my stolen soul ;)))))

Will try just now!

But!!!

How 1/2/3 etc pins looks physically? I tested all three variants, shown on my photo. No any ping or meow...

Question is: how X23 pins are numbered physically? This is the 4th question about it :winking_face: Just photo or pencil drawing? please, the Great Collective Brain...

• Of course! Tried both methods: by WV and by xml.

Now i prepare HDD from naked 8.3.14 (i hacked the KUKA-flash, so the experiment must be fully clear). Several hours - will see :smiling_face:

Advertising from our partners