Motor from KRC2 to KRC4

• Hi! Here is KR120 R2700 extra HA, KSS 8.2 KRC4

I want to connect a linear unit for this KRC4.

We found a linear unit from Zollern which contains a motor (1FK6100-8AF91-1ZZ9-Z S49). This motor had worked with Kuka KRC2 controller.

I know the differences between KRC4 model (which use KSP/KPP modul and RDC plate) and KRC2 model (which use KSD modul and RDV plate)

I mean it is possible to connect this motor to KRC4, but I haven't any data about this motor to choose KSP and configure it in the Workvisual

motor-label

Edited once, last by manhunt ().

• Motor can be connected to KRC4. The only issue is if you can find it it the WoV catalog. If not there new catalog entry is needed. Usually this means contacting KUKA unless you get familiar with WoV catalog editor.

Btw RDC and RDW is the same thing, just in different language.

"C" = "Converter"

"W" = "Wandler" (German word for converter)

In the past German term was more used but with KRC4 there is a push to make things English

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi, Panic mode! Thanks for your fast reply.

I had a response from Kuka for this issue.

This motor is not supported now, but I can use its follower 1FK7032, art: 00-136-925.

I didn't know the differ btw RDC and RDW predominantly in Ger/Eng name. I thought it has a difference in principle

Advertising from our partners