Kawasaki Robot Programming Tutorials

• Hi,

I am a university student. I know Kuka robot programming and I want to learn how to program Kawasaki robot (especially welding) , but I couldn't find any video tutorial on the internet. I watched some videos but they are not informative and professional. I have a k-roset program on my computer with licence and also i downloaded AS language reference manual but believe that Kawasaki robot programming is very different from others. The logic is very different. I want to use teach pendant and do programming with high level commands. I don't want to get lost among thousands of pages of documents. Learning something by watching videos is much more efficient. Could you please help me? What should i do to find out?

Thanks In Advance.

• Hello,

Here you are some video links:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hope that it will be useful for you.

• Welcome to the forum...…………:beerchug:

1. You are a student.

2. You have the luxury of being provided K-Roset AND a license.

3. Current videos are not up to your standards of information and professionalism.

4. You don't wish spend time looking through documents.

5. You just want to watch videos (that someone has read the manuals and taken time to prepare), in order to provide you free, fast track tuition.

Are you for real?

So I suggest this:

1. Get yourself on an OEM basic training course and learn the safety systems and fundamentals.

2. Read the product manuals including the K-Roset Manuals, they contain some projects you can create in K-Roset including welding.

3. Integrate some of the examples provided into K-Roset and evaluate the results.

4. Read the manuals again and re-write the examples in your own iterations in K-Roset.

5. Visit Robot Forum and ask questions when you need assistance.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but nothing in your post gives me ANY impression you are prepared to put in the work yourself.

If I am wrong, I apologize unreservedly.

• I looked at all your posts in this forum. Why do you judge people and try to humiliate them? If you are not going to help people, what are you looking for in this forum? People are not here to satisfy your EGO.

Kawasaki company provides a free license for university students for a certain period of time. This is not a luxury. It is an opportunity for students who want to learn. Find out first.

999 of 1000 university students do not even know about such an opportunity and do not care about it. I try to learn something with effort and search for the most efficient way. You learn a job only by watching someone who practices it. By looking at the documents, you only know what is what and you cannot practice. There are many educational videos about Kuka, Yaskawa, ABB etc. on the internet. Only Kawasaki hides it and I think they don't want everyone to learn.

You are not the person who has the right to assess what I can do on my own. This does not concern you and nobody asked you about it. Shame on you. First learn how to treat people. As long as people like you are in this forum, people won't spend their time in this forum for even 1 minute. This will be my first and last message.

• Thank you for taking the time to offer your opinion, it is very welcomed indeed and I shall take your comments on board for future consideration.

Feel free to report my post and all of my other posts that you consider humiliating to others by using the 'report button'.

• I looked at all your posts in this forum. Why do you judge people and try to humiliate them? If you are not going to help people, what are you looking for in this forum? People are not here to satisfy your EGO.

Is this man serious???:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Around a couple of days ago I have a private conversation with a forum member: we discuss about the fact that sometimes people on this forum seems not reading and continues to ask for the same.

I believe that in some situation due to language, different background, etc. we misgive each other.....

but this goes over my imagination.

I don't want to be the defense attorney of kwakisaki, but I help me a lot and just for free, without asking nothing in exchange.

Thanks to him I could decide to bring in my company the kawasaki robot.

As long as people like you are in this forum, people won't spend their time in this forum for even 1 minute. This will be my first and last message.

I think that you're gonna lost a lot of opportuinities.

• I watched all these videos but still thank you very much for your support.

• This is not our main subject. There are also cynical messages about people in other posts. The thing I want to emphasize is that people respect each other first maybe he can be much more knowledgeable and experienced than me. We are already here to benefit from the experiences of people like him. He does not know how eager I am, how much I researched and the videos I watched. He judges me without knowing them and comments on my personality.

For example, the answer to the question I asked may be very simple for him but it can be very difficult for some people. After all, no one was born knowing how to program a Kawasaki robot. I watched all the videos on youtube and looked at all the topics in the forum. Despite that, I created this topic. This forum is meaningless if people are not going to help each other in difficult situations. We must be more tolerant to each other.

• This is not our main subject.

Correct, so can we draw the line under this now?

I did answer your question and offered suggestions and also an apology in my initial post, and this still stands, if you are not willing to accept this, then there is not much I can do.

I wish you a pleasant journey into Kawasaki Robotics and hope you will find the other members assistance here useful in achieving your goals.

• Do you have a robot at the university? Do you know how to move the robot in teach mode (JOINT, BASE, TOOL) ?

Are you working on a welding robot?

What do you want to learn first?

I know Kuka robot programming. I know terms like joint, base, tool. The subject I want to learn is programming of kawasaki robots with teach pendant and programming editor. briefly syntax is a little different. I've always carried out handling practices before. I do not know how the welding robots are programmed and its principle.

Advertising from our partners