KRC4 compact I/O wiring El2809 EL1809

• Hi all,

I have wired X55 as pin 5 and 7 and 6 and 8 together.

in addition I have wired X12 to a terminal strip for both input and output signals.

i have also made all 16 outputs manually on from the smart-pad to check the signals, but unfortunately i receive 0 voltage at X12 pins 17 to 32 (referring pins 6 and 8 of X55)

All EL2809 LEDs are on but there is no signal output at X12.

I also tried to connect 24vdc from pin 7 X55 to any 1-16pins of X12 but no led triggers at EL1809,

Thanks for your help in advance,

• your EK1100 indicators are on telling that it communitcates with controller.

your indicators on output module are on, indicating that mapping of IO at least for outputs are done as well.

did you measure voltage between X55.7 and X55.8?

it should be 24..27V. this is power from controller

"I have wired X55 as pin 5 and 7 and 6 and 8 together."

that sounds good...

did you measure voltage between X55.5 and X55.6? it may be poor connection....

it should be 24..27V. normally this is power for I/O modules - if using Beckhoff I/Os.

for some reason things are not universal (in case of IOB_16_16, power to module is usually on X55.1 and X55.2)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi,

the problem is solved.

the infeed terminal EL9100 connected to pins X55.1 X55.2 was not powered, I have modified the internal wiring to feed it and it works now,

thank you for your help.

• good, but personally, i would not modify internal wiring. this should be doable by changing external wiring of X55.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners