krc2 ed 05 MFC3 - tech alternative or bypass

• Hello everyone!

I have problem with burned MFC3-tech version card on a KRC2 ed 05 KR2150 L110 robot (KSS 5.6.10) with Safe.Operation option hardware.

I have MFC3 standard version - installed it but the robot outputs "Safety circuit for drives not ready" message and i am unable to move it. No other errors.

I even replaced the SafeRDC card with standard one and did A23 plug on CI3 to bypass the safety option but the message is still there, so i think it probably needs the MFC3-tech version of the card.

Can anyone share a solution with standard MFC3 card as i only have this one as a spare? Is there a way to fix that?

I looked around to find such card but the prices are really crazy :frowning_face:

Probably will be cheaper to change the ESC board (CI3 standard) ...

Any advise appreciated!

• What other messages does the robot show? Replacing the SafeOp versions of the RDC and MFC should work. Did you uninstall the SafeOp tech package? That might be also be necessary. Unfortunately, the SafeOp 2.1 manual only talks about uninstalling SafeOp software (and presumably running the robot non-safe using the SafeOp hardware).

Advertising from our partners