Kuka officelite 4.1.7 shows errors belonging to a physical robot...

• Hi all,

Is there any way to remove the errors that come from the physical robot to appear?

As an example: Value of the nominal speed of the axis A1, moment of the gearbox of the axis 2 exceeded, ...

I had the LOAD_DATA to -1 (as far as I know this allows the robot to calculate the worst case), but now I've changed the Mass to the max allowed in the robot and put the COG in the right place... same behavior (in the real robot it works well). I've also reduced the speed a 20% and reduced the program override to 50% and even doing all this the errors keep appearing...

This never happens in the real robot and it makes it all slower to test when it happens in the virtual one.

Thanks!

• That is quite old version of OL, is this new installation of the trial version? was it working before? is this something that happens occasionally? if problem is always there, is the environment set correctly? is the MADA correct (and not tampered with)?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• New installation of the trial version...

Never tried it before.

Have not adjusted anything in MADA, just selected the right robot and finished the installation...

Copied the Config.dat from the real robot though (to have all the bases and variables available)...

• What is the value of $IS_OFFICE_LITE variable?

This variable is write protected and should be TRUE, but I remember some cases in the past were it was FALSE, I don't kno why, and OL gone completely nuts.

Advertising from our partners