Xpert trial (for System Partners)

• Currently KUKA is offering free trial access for Xpert. as far as i know this offer is limited to System Partners.

It opens up few more doors compared to Basic version of Xpert, including product training videos and 150 days SimPro trial.

so if you did not check "mykuka" in a while, now may be time, specially if you cannot do anything better with time due COVID.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• i also did not see SimPro trial till today which is what prompted this topic since some of training videos are for SimLayout and SimPro including Roboteam setup and conveyor tracking.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• according to my filters, trial shows 10 video tutorials in German and 11 in English.

those numbers pale in comparison what is actually available on Xpert but it is a show of good will and released selection is interesting and useful, not just random sample.

3) read 1 and 2

• Kuka uses term 'workbook' for largest of documents given to students taking part in Kuka College courses.

The only way to get access is to register and take official training. Even then participants only receive printed copy. No College material is allowed for distribution in electronic format (workbook, quick guides or whatever). Those who tried that here got banned so - read the rules.

Btw i have looked hard but have never seen any PDF user manuals for SimPro, only installation instructions.

Training is clasroom based using live instructor. Also there are tutorial videos mentioned here.

All documentation is shared through Xpert portal. User level determines how much you get to access.

Basic is free, and of course has some limitations. Paid access get you more...

3) read 1 and 2

• For studying the KUKA SimPro 3.x videos from Visual Components come handy also, especially for modeling part like how to make your own external axis positioner, connecting Kuka SimPro with PLC, painting Add-On, also you can use other premade components from VC(which is larger library then one from KUKA), other robots brands...

So if one searches enough, you can find a lot of examples to get you started and also for pro work...

Advertising from our partners