How do I increase the change limit for the $OV_APPL variable?

• what KSS? tried GREP on archive and find nothing so this is either wrong KSS version or this is compiled into KSS.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I can't name a version of KSS that is more than 100% supported. This is a robot from someone else's lab and it was tormented by programmers for several years. I believe they regularly update KSS to test their developments.

• then i would say it is very straight forward. locate where the value 100 is and change it to 150 but this may take a while....

so i would rather find all values that are 100 and instead of making one change at a time - change them at once...

but set each to a different value (101, 102, 103,...) and reboot. if you find that variable value changed, you know where the change was and you can put the rest back to 100.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• The only info I found was that it is a REAL in $OPERATE_R1.DAT I cannot find what sets the limits between 0.0 and 100.0. The error message is KSS01446 - Value assignment inadmissible: OV_PRO out of limits [0.0; 100.0] (Taskname: KAF_HMI)

Edited 2 times, last by dexterv ().

• I can't name a version of KSS that is more than 100% supported.

The pendant's HELP>INFO screen will show the KSS version. It won't matter how much the robot has been tampered with. Or, any Archive of the robot will include the file AM.INI, which contains the Version information for KSS and all the installed option packages.

• as mentioned before, this is most likely compiled and in some binary file. looking for ASCII value will most likely not work. patching up requires some basic knowledge of reverse engineering and using hex editor... luck does not hurt either

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners