Kuka ProfiNet 5.0.1

• Hello,

We have recived a robot with pre-installed ProfiNet 5.0.1, but the last GSDML file includet in work visual is ProfiNet 5.0.

Dose some one know where to get the last ProfiNet 5.0.1 file?

• It says something like there is a newer version on controller, install the same version. I dont know the exact error now becouse I dont have the controller here, but yes it does not work with ProfiNet 5.0 version.

• It says something like there is a newer version on controller, install the same version. I dont know the exact error now becouse I dont have the controller here, but yes it does not work with ProfiNet 5.0 version.

What exaclty you want to do?

Robot itself doesn't need its own GSDML.

You just need to put GSDML inside WorkVisual for peripheral devices that will be controlled by the robot.

• GSDML file is just a config file and its version often does have to match exactly. newer or older ones are often ok.

however TechOption version DOES have to be a perfect match. In other words ProfiNet version installed on your controller and KOP version integrated into your WoV must be the same (all four version numbers must match, such as "5.0.1.123"). so start WorkVisual without opening any project, go to menu Extras, Option Package management and replace ProfiNet with KOP file from robot controller. Newer WorkVisual versions have profiles allowing different versions to be used.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners