KR 8 R1420 arc HW
Firmware version 8.3.35
So, I've been asked to move the existing welding program to another welding table. The issues with previous commissioning are:
1) All the movements are PTP, with exception of welding commands
2) Everything is done with inline forms
3) The only base used is nullframe, base 0
Small code sample before my works:
What I've done to fix the problem:
1) Defined new base #1 - Table and used Orange edit option - Position transformation. It seems like the values have been changed properly.
2) Used Orange edit Block Edit option to change all inline movement commands to base #1 (this didn't work on Welding folds ARCON/ARCOFF.
3. Cleaned up the .dat file of unnecessary data.
What my questions are:
1) I am not able to change ARCON/ARCOFF inline commands to use base #1 using the OrangeEdit Block Edit. If they reference FDAT_ACT = FP1105 in fold structure is it enough to change DECL FDAT FP1105 BASE_NO to 1?
2) Is typing over inline form enough? Example:
I remember the first time i worked with KUKA i had some issues with it.
3) After the changes the points should be defined in base #1, instead of #0 and the inline commands should go straight to the same positions. After that i could use the prepared program to use base #2 which would be another table after definition. Is my thought process correct?
Everything would be easy without Inline forms. Please excuse me if some of my questions are stupid, I'm fairly new to KUKA - worked with FANUC and ABB mostly. FANUC utilities would do wonders here