Collision detection alarm

• Hello,

Can someone help me please with some tips regarding robot collision?

I want to call the program CollDetect_UserAction to move 2-3 mm on Z but I got the message "Ackn.: Collision detection axis {Axis number}" and I have to ack. on T1.

It's there a way to cancel the message at first trigger? Only if there is a second collision to stop the robot a trigger the message.

I want this because is a false collision and the collision parameters are at top values for that movement.

KRC4, Agilus, 8.5

Thank you!

• why would YOU call the program CollDetect_UserAction?

it is called automatically in case of collision.

And if your robot is detecting false collisions, it is configured wrong (for example incorrect load data or it is set too sensitive).

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello,

Thank you for your answer. You are right, I just want to modify the program with some movements after collision was detected.

I used the robot to press on a plastic part. A clipping process. After deformation the robot have a shock because on the plastic clipping. I confirmin T1 and robot can start again wihout problem.

Can I do something?

Thank you.

• Bella,

Thabk you for answer. It is camera that will decide the final result.

Thè robot just pressing the plastic part. I don't want to corect the robot path.

What I want:

If collision detected then move linear z.

But not to stop with alarm that I have to ack in T1.

Thank you!

• if collision is detected - it is already too late... this is ABNORMAL situation and system will stop for safety sake.

just like if your car airbags get inflated or when firealarm sprinkler system is activated.

you may try to use torque monitoring with limits that are more sensitive than collision detection so that you can react before it is too late.

but this is not a collaborative robot and sensing things by checking motor current is not very sensitive. why not use robot to move and sensor to sense...?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello, this is my test sometime ago on Agilus robot using softservo for height measuring with robot and it worked OK after tweaking the parameters...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Advertising from our partners