Server license not found

• Hi,

I have installed a license server for roboguide. The clients find the server but it says this: No server license available

4Xos3wF.png

Only thing is. on the server it says it does have a license:

QgqdYWg.png

What am I doing wrong ?

• That is just the license for the server license manager itself. You now need to add licenses for roboguide to the server. It stays Total = 0, so you don't have any loaded.

To add them you need to open the License Server UI program, not the license manager.

• I see the problem. Those aren't licenses, those are transfer slots. It should say "permanent" or "subscription".

How did you purchase the 12 licenses? If they are stand alone licenses already existing on other PCs then you need to complete the transfer process to move them from PC to server.

If they are new licenses purchased for the server then they are not loaded correctly and you need to get the license files from Fanuc and load them.

If you are spending this much money with Fanuc to buy 12 licenses then they should be more than willing to help you through this process through their customer service.

Advertising from our partners