Operating modes other then T1 not availible

• Hi guys,

I am currently working on my 1st KUKA robot and I have encountered this problem:

When I activate safety monitoring and I try to switch operating modes, only T1 is avalable on the screen where I am supposed to choose the mode. However when I deactivate the safety monitoring, the modes are available again.

Any help would be strongly appreciated. Thank you

• in case that was not clear enough:

when asking for help provide detailed version of software (KSS and related option, in this case SafeOperation for example).

system (both KSS and SafeOperation) behave somewhat different depending on version. this is vy detailed version is info is crucial.

also what messages are displayed...? chances are system is either not configured, or it is configurred incorrectly or robot is violating some space and needs safe retraction. all of this is stated in your documentation and READ FIRST tells you how and where to get it, how to get detailed version of software etc.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners