OfficeLite V 5.2.0L Will not Load - Stops at 10%

• So after this thread:

KUKA KRC2 OfficeLite 5.2.OL FLEXlm License Finder

I was finally able to get my OfficeLite to start and it ran for just about a week. Then one day, it froze and I could not get it to shut down. I closed it through Task Manager and then never got it to start again. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now it will not go past 10%. Since that time, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it at least four times and I am having no luck in getting it to go past 10%. The "KUKA Cross 3" app will load and restart itself when I close it, but when the start screen pops up, it displays KUKA_HMI -> Start 10% for about two minutes or so and then that screen closes, the KUKA Cross screen stays up and then nothing.

Note that when I uninstalled, I thought that I removed everything, but I think that this must not be the case. I have the license file in a folder that I created and then even renamed the file so that I am sure that it wouldn't be able to find it, yet when I reinstall the program and start it up, I am never asked for the license location? Are there other files I need to delete to do a correct reinstall?

Any help is appreciated!

• are you sure your license did not just expire?

i don't have access to OL_5.x any more but if you have a license file, you should be able to reactivate your OL.

boot into windows only (no KUKA software loaded) then should be able to run C:\KRC\UTIL\FLEXLM\flexlm.exe and specify license file. after that you can start KUKA software.

another option is to contact KUKA simulation support as mentioned in OL documentation.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thanks for the help. I went back to read through the installation documentation and it mentioned the windows firewall. I looked into this and it stated that there could be some issues if the firewall was blocking anything, which it appeared was the case. I uninstalled everything, allowed the programs permission through the firewall and then reinstalled and everything seems to work fine now.

Advertising from our partners