Problem with directory... Initialization of working directory failed

• HawkME

Approved the thread.
  • what is your user account type? was WoV installed for all users? was WoV installed by current user? did you try running WoV as Admin? did you try different WoV version?

Btw. you can install more than one WoV side by side if installing it as a portable Application

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• What is Your WoV version?

Do You have all KOPs properly installed inside WoV?

On post You linked, the KSS version of the OP is older than Yours, and in his case, it will not work.

I try WoV 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 and still the same error. Yes KOPs are properly installed.

what is your user account type? was WoV installed for all users? was WoV installed by current user? did you try running WoV as Admin? did you try different WoV version?

Btw. you can install more than one WoV side by side if installing it as a portable Application

My user account is admin and I open WoV as Admin.

Also I check other robot cell with kuka in my company and we have older version KSS example 8.3.23 and I can connect with WoV and download files from robot.

• This feature worked previously on this specific robot?

Maybe You can try perform some small tests to see what happens, like duplicate the active WoV project from Smartpad, rename and activate it, and try the WorkOnline function again. Or even reboot the robot with the option Reload files marked.

Advertising from our partners