FANUC Offset with PR "in bulk"?

• Hi everyone!

I have an R-2000iB/210F robot that I need to offset a bunch of positions "in bulk" if that's possible (only to certain lines of code). I have over 250 lines of code, over 220 positions. I don't want to go through the program and add "OFFSET PR[13]" etc. to all of the lines if possible. Does anyone know if this is possible? (I'm only offsetting in one direction, X)

The premise:

I am using a laser sensor to measure how wide a part is. My EOAT consists of a die grinder with a 1/4" router bit, that I am using to cut openings and holes in parts with. I have 4 "sections" of cuts - 4 openings/patterns to cut of various complicated shapes. Based on the overall part width change, each of those 4 sections needs to be offset by a different amount (only in X), and the relationship between points has to stay the same (can't change opening size, just need to move it side-to-side based on part size changes.)

It's a huge pain, but every part shrinks differently, so I have to accommodate that shrink change with every cycle, otherwise I know I could just use program shift for a quick shift.

Thanks in advance!

Advertising from our partners