Yaskawa NX100-HP20 JANCD-XEW01-1 and UNI5 manuals

• Dear All,

I may have missed these manuals and if so please do point me in the right direction.

I usually work with Kuka and ABB and have some knowledge on the General operation of the NX100 and HP20 but a bit stumped when it comes to the Welding part.

I am refurbishing a Motoman NX100 working with a Yaskawa HP20 robot for Welding Purposes. I have all the components working but now need to get it to weld.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a configuration manual for the JANCD-XEW01-1 welding card?

I need to understand the input/output command programming references for this card.

The Motoman website only has the card input and output layout but not how (or where) these are configured or programmable.

In addition I am trying to get the SKS UNI5 welding interface card (NX100) to work properly (wiring and io config) and could really do with an installation manual for that. Any suggestions where I can get the manual?

Oh and just an aside - how do I get the 'Relay ON/OFF' menu option to show on the pendant? I have set the parameters as suggested in section 10.15 of the NX100 Operators General Purpose manual but have a feeling there is something else I need to do.

Please do help if you can.

Thanks

Rusty

Edited once, last by RustyRSA ().

• RustyRSA

Changed the title of the thread from “Yaskawa NX100-HP20 JANCD-YEW01-1 and UNI5 manuals” to “Yaskawa NX100-HP20 JANCD-XEW01-1 and UNI5 manuals”.

Advertising from our partners