Index.htm? .stm files auto load help

• I’ve done some searching on the forums but haven’t found anything that quite matches my issue.

Our Fanuc robot files decided to go corrupt the other day. We reloaded a previous image from a backup and eventually (with some trial and error) got everything running. One thing we had setup was a custom operator screen that auto loads every time the robot is turned on (power cycled). This was done via STM file. Yesterday we got it to auto load by going into BROWSER and adding it as a favorite with mc/my file.stm. Upon power cycle it loaded just fine.

We then did a backup to MC and after that it no longer auto loads (I receive a 404 file Not found error). I can manually load it by going in to my browser > favorites and selecting it, but it doesn’t come up automatically when the power is turned on.

Unfortunately I was not there during the backup to see what else was done, but the person doing the backup knows how to do them and I’m fairly confident they didn’t accidentally change any files in the process.

The browser screen mentions editing FR:index.htm to change what loads, but I can’t figure out how to do that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Advertising from our partners