Need help with ethernet KRL

• Hello. I have KUKA OfficeLite 8.2 with installed Ethernet KRL 2.1 and I need some help with them.

I have the same problem as in this thread Ethernet krl

When i try to use "Communication interface Ethernet KRL" in OfficeLite or Windows i have "some error occur while check IP-address". My config in attachment.

• clearly you are trying to use wrong interface:

solution is to choose correct one (0,1,2,3...) until you find one with correct IP address.

also note that if you are running server inside OL, you need to use IP address of the memory bridge to vxWorks. OL does not have KLI and EthernetKRL is running inside vxWorks.

if you are running server outside OL (on your host OS) you need router from Kuka.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I have a tricky situation. Kuka sent me Kuka router without setup.exe and with strange 0_Warnung.txt.

• somehting tells me that is cannot see the content of that text file

btw. router is single file ROUTER.EXE, about 140kb.

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• you did not post the code and you did not explain where did that line of code come from.

also you are not using manual or examples supplied with your version of EtherentKRL.

in your version there is no function EKI_GetInt(), it is called EKI_GetInteger(). in later version this function is renamed.

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners