RobotWere version question

• Hey!

I work in RobotStudio and Robotware, now for my question ..

When I check which RW the robot has via the System file from my backup it says "<Media version =" 5.07.1025.01 "name =" RobotWare ""

Does that mean I have to have Robotwere 5.07.1025.01 when I work offline in order to load it into the robot? or can i work in newer ones such as RW 6.0 or RW 5.15?

Where can I find RobotWere 5.07.1025.01?

thanks in advance !

• Have the same (or closer) version of RobotWare on Your RobotStudio is the best path.

Most versions of RobotWare can be downloaded from within RobotStudio itself, on Add Ins Tab.

But RobotWare 5.07 is too old and won't run on most of the newer versions of RobotStudio.

• Have the same (or closer) version of RobotWare on Your RobotStudio is the best path.

Most versions of RobotWare can be downloaded from within RobotStudio itself, on Add Ins Tab.

But RobotWare 5.07 is too old and won't run on most of the newer versions of RobotStudio.

can i build in RobotWere 5,16 without problem you think? I have never worked in RobotStudio/RobotWare before.

• There is a 5.16 RobotWare? I think the last one Was 5.15, and after this, 5.60.

Anyway, Depends what the objective You want to achieve. There is a big difference between RobotWare 5.07 and 5.15, for example.

But I was looking at the release notes from RobotStudio 2019.5.3 (the newest one), and looks like it now is compatible with older RobotWares, from 5.06 (look at the attached image).

I don't have it installed here, but I think You can download RobotWare 5.07 from Add Ins tab.

• Theoretically you can go from 5.07 to 6.0, but it all depends on the application.

A lot has changed between ~2006-2007 and today, so you're better off (more likely to get it to load w/o problems) choosing something closer to 5.07

and definitely on the 5.0x or 5.1x track... (i.e. skip 5.60 / 6.0).

See PM

Advertising from our partners