Advertising

EthernetIP and OfficeLite 8.5

• I am working with a PC software product that is to be connected to a KUKA robot via EthernetIP, but given the current situation in Europe I am unable to try it out on a real robot.

So I have been trying to see if I can get EthernetIP (EtherNetIP MS 3.1) running on OL 8.5 (KSS 8.5.7 HF1), The option package installs, I configure it as an adapter as usual in WoV, deploy the project and nothing happens afterwards. I am guessing it has to do with missing the KLI, but I am lost on how to proceed from here. If anyone has suggestions on what to do I will be grateful.

• AD
  • i have been pondering the same thing though have not found solution yet.

thi sworks with OPS for example (which does have KLI) but there should be a way to get this working in OL as well (similarly KEB can be convinced to work with OPS)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• This is exactly what I though since it's working in OPS, there has to be a way... Its just in OL the network configuration doesn't seem to do anything, The IP address for example is taken from the windows interface under the hood since the network configuration doesn't seem aware of the IP of the virtual machine.

• OL do not support EIP

You have to use OfficePC

KUKA Conntroller : _________<br />KSS Software : ____________ <br />Robot Model: _____________