Animate rail unit TSL motosim

• Are you using MotoSim EG-VRC or MotoSim EG?

If EG-VRC did you initalize the controller for a base or bring in a cmos? If so then you can jog the base like a real base and it will be included in the robot job. Program just like the real controller.

If EG did you bring in an all.prm? In the *.cel you use the LINER32.dll and write the robot, link, gear ratio, model to move, and axis number. Then write a robot job to move the robot and base.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• You need to initialize the controller with the robot and a base. Tell the controller it is linear rail, amp, converter, gear ratio, etc. The base will automatically be included in the robot job. This will add a frame for the base with no modeling data.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Take a look of the page 575 in Motosim HELP.

There, it is saying about external servo for the gun.

It is similar to do for the rail. You need to set the direction of the rail and stuff.

But the first thing to do is to add it in the "maintenance mode" of the robot, as external axis, configuring the axis with the rate......

• So I have just tested it here.

First you go to maintenance mode and add the B group to the control group. Set the gear ration...

Afterward, for me it did not appear in the cad tree, so I've saved the simulation, and reset the motosim.

After reseting it will appear as DXxxx-S01.

Once it appear, you should right click on the R01, choose "SET PARENT" and set S01 as a parent.

After that, when you move the external axis it will move the robot.

• Set up as a base, the base is included automatically. When you record the point, the controller will grab the encoder value for S, L, U, T, and B1.

• Well, I've deleted last post because I've said nonsence.

In motosim I prefere to work with VPP.

If you were trying to modife the first line "nop", it will not let you change it.

Showing vpp would help a lot, to understand what is happening.

Just to say the right thing now. When external axis is set as B1, tere is no need to change control group when you are creating the program.

At the first point robot was in the center, 0,0,0.

I could upload just one image

Advertising from our partners