KUKA VK360

• Please be specific, "says something about joystick error" is meaningless. i you want any help then post the full message with error code, and if there are more post all off them!

also buying a used machine without schematics is not the smartest thing to do, especially when it as old as this one.

Every problem has a solution, that isn't the problem. The problem is the solution.

• Hi.

Sorry for my not precise information. This robot is in transport position. The error which one is showing on panel is 203. Everything is in German language and I don't know how change it. This what I know is that in cabinet is a red wire jumper which allow to move from transport position but I don't know how to do it. Would be nice to have any user manual for a control panel.

• this is better. btw message is:

Joystick Fault !

upper Software limit Axis 3

Acknowledge with ESC/BWS.

if this is like any Kuka today A3 is folded fully forward/down.

Note: with KUKA forward is towards area in front of robot,

backwards is away from area in front of robot.

So I would say press ESC and then try jogging Axis 3 in the negative direction (A3 will move up and away from limit switch).

Jog keys are yellow button on the right side and they are numberred.

"R" = Rueckwaerts (Back/negative direction)

"V" = Vorwaerts (Forward/ positive direction)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thank you for information.

I will try to move it by joystic or button on control panel. Very important question for me is that possibility to change language because it is in German language:thinking_face:

• Well, manual is in German too. to change language use Hand-F2-F5-F3

this should display setting 480 which is language selection.

then press F3 for English and ESC to leave it at that setting.

Btw, don't you have internet access to Google translator?

How about instant translation on your phone using phone's camera?

How about learning some German? Comes in handy...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Sorry I'm new in this topic.

Thank you very much I switch on English language.

I don't know how to move axis 3. It's my fault because I bought robot without useful documents, they gave me only user manual but not complete and to different type of KUKA...Could you help me how to move axis 3?

Could you send me user manual and electric diagram if you have it please..

• I found German manual which i shared on German forum. this is where screenshot in previous post came from.

If you find more please share.

Good luck...

3) read 1 and 2

• Click hand to select manual control screen

Then click coordinate system to select axis 1..6 (upper right display corner shows Ei1 .Ei6)

Enable drives by pressing both Drives On buttons simultaneously.

Then press jog button R3 to move reverse axis A3.

3) read 1 and 2

• Thank you very much. Every help is appreciated because women are not taken seriously in this profession. I find out about it.

Thanks for instructions. I will try as soon as I come back.

• have you used robots before? i have never used that product but i would guess that green lamp in the lower left corner is a DrivesOn indicator. after all it is placed between Drives Off button (left) and two DrivesOn buttons (right). so if that assumption is correct, you cannot move robot because drives are not on.

as mentioned before, there is a manual for this on German forum (in German). some members on this forum may also have same document in English version. it would be nice if someone would put that file in a download section for everyone else that may need it.

SEF & VW Robot Forum

3) read 1 and 2

• Greetings to my friend the administrator,

I do not know how to install the document on the download page of the site you mentioned. So let me help you from here. I hope you can find the documents you are looking for in the download link I shared below. I do not follow the Kuka forum and if this topic had been opened in the section of SEF robots I probably would have noticed the topic earlier. The robot may not allow the first action without short-circuiting the required emergency stop tips in the XS1000 socket on the front of the Controller. I can send any other document or picture on the subject.

https://wetransfer.com/downloa…43d620200313064018/10915d

• Thank you byrol for your help. It would be nice to have a picture how to short-circuiting the required emergency stop tips in the XS1000 socket and any other documents. Thanks to your help I will finally start :smiling_face:

Advertising from our partners