Master / Calibration Values vs. Image Backup

• Guys,

It looks the image backups will not keep the robot master / calibration values.

There is something wrong with my robot and it needs calibration. Meanwhile I have a image backup, which is made when robot calibration was good.

I restored the images and hope it will fix the calibration problem. But it never happened.

Robot still tells me it is not calibrated. I can jog in joint but not in world.

Does that mean the master / calibration values are kept in some files that not included in images?

• Image backups do store the mastering values.

Anytime you restore an image and the robot is in a different position it just disables the mastering. In order to re-enable go into the system variables. Set $DMR_GRP[1].Master_done to true. Then go to menu>system>master/cal. Reset pulsecoder alarm, then press calibrate and you should be ready to go. To double check, simply jog each joint to 0 degrees and confirm that the witness marks lineup.

• Image backups do store the mastering values.

Anytime you restore an image and the robot is in a different position it just disables the mastering. In order to re-enable go into the system variables. Set $DMR_GRP[1].Master_done to true. Then go to menu>system>master/cal. Reset pulsecoder alarm, then press calibrate and you should be ready to go. To double check, simply jog each joint to 0 degrees and confirm that the witness marks lineup.

Hello HawkME,

How to navigate to system variables in the teach pendant?

Please let me know.

thanks!

Advertising from our partners